- The Company
For society’s health
The commitment to life is presente in all actions of Rede Meridional, always with a humanized treatment and respecting and valuing caring for people.
In addition to developing its own social actions that benefit employees, customers and the community, our network also supports various social projects. See below all the projects we support:
CAMPINAS, SÃO PAULO
By mass spectrometry, potential oral cancer biomarkers are validated from proteins collected from liquid biopsies (spittle). As a result, an innovative methodology was born, capable of accurately classifying patients with and without cervical metastasis. This means that it is possible to predict a prognostic profile, which can be used to indicate a more customized and effective treatment for each patient.
- Development of a molecular signature biosensor in spittle to define the prognosis of the disease;
- Treatment anticipation;
- Customized definition of therapies.
Rowing for inclusion
CAMPINAS, SÃO PAULO
Each year, the project serves 100 children, adolescents, young people and adults with disabilities, syndromes, disorders, and learning difficulties. There are 50 people in the morning and 50 in the afternoon, with classes of two and a half hours, three times a week. There are theoretical and practical classes –including physical, intellectual and sensory (auditory / visual) and multiple skills and rehabilitation – necessary for the development of the activity. Classes are planned and guided to meet the objectives – how to enhance psychomotor capacity, physical independence, autonomy and socialization in sports.
- Rowing classes for a hundred people with disabilities;
- Physical, intellectual and sensory rehabilitation;
- Service with a multidisciplinary team;
- Parent support group
Entrepreneurship for the elderly
BELO HORIZONTE, MINAS GERAIS
Aiming to rescue the socioeconomic balance, with an emphasis on sustainability, this project is a solution to redeem the self-esteem of those who have contributed so much and who have a great deal of experience and maturity – which, together with entrepreneurial knowledge, may make all the difference, changing current reality standards. This transformation of the retiree’s vision to an effective contributor to socioeconomic balance is one of today’s great challenges.
- Entrepreneurial training for 2,400 elderly people;
- Three entrepreneurship fairs held;
- Book production with the stories of the elderly;
- App for communication between groups.
VITÓRIA, ESPÍRITO SANTO
This project proposes to carry out a cultural tour across the country in a mobile theater, with all the infrastructure for lighting, sound, dressing rooms and a movie screen, in addition to 500 stools and a large 300 m² tent to shelter from rain, the entire audience and the stage.
- Cultural tour across the country, with two days in each location;
- 1 pedagogical workshop;
- 1 storytelling session;
- 2 recreational activities;
- 1 theatrical show for adults;
- 2 shows for children;
- 1 puppet theater;
- 1 circus show;
- 1 movie session with animated short films;
- Library with more than 500 children’s books.